The Fustino Brothers Inc. (FBI) is pleased to announce that the - Jethro Tull Endorsed app is now available for all popular app stores. #JethroTullApp
The endorsed Jethro Tull app was inspired by the three Fustino Brothers' deep passion and appreciation for Ian Anderson’s music, performances and genius. Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull fame, a British progressive rock band, have over 70 published CDs/DVDs spanning 6 decades.
Fustino Brother’s free Jethro Tull app is available at:
• Apple App Store: http://apple.co/1Q1n5tj
• Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/1AiN2mA
• Amazon Appstore: http://amzn.to/1Ap3mSy
• Windows Store: http://bit.ly/1Avx81S
• Windows Phone: http://bit.ly/1ekRgA7
The endorsed “Jethro Tull” is an approved collection of online resources targeting the rock group legends “Jethro Tull” and “Ian Anderson” from England.
The Jethro Tull app includes-
• The latest videos, albums, current concert dates, tickets, links, and happin’ social media conversations.
• The app has the richest discography in the world for Jethro Tull and Ian Anderson with integration to several music services such as iTunes.
• Deep links: Gerald Bostock; Past concerts with set lists; Past band members; Official store, and; CD images.
• A way for Tull fans, worldwide, to register and unlock FBI’s own Tull Weekly News.
• The Jethro Tull app integrates automatically with YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
The app is like having Jethro Tull in your pocket.
Jethro Tull and Ian Anderson names, logos, likeness, and music are registered and copyrighted by Ian Anderson Group of Companies, LTD. All rights reserved. Some content may be mature, and discretion is advised.